Choose Painting Contractors dedicated to the painting industry.
- Commercial Painting Contractors
- Industrial Painting Contractors
- Residential Painting Contractors
Safety and training are a priority for our painting contractors. General contractors and project managers throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington rely on our members for painting contractors they can trust to be aware of best practices for key health and safety issues. We are the Signatory Painting Contractors Organization (SPCO) and our member firms are dedicated to the painting industry. All members are Union contractors affiliated with the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades.
Our goal is to understand your painting and coating needs and provide knowledge on coating choices and enduring outcomes. We strive to deliver your projects on schedule, with professional attention to detail. And with SPCO, safety is a priority. Employees of SPCO members receive rigorous training in safety, fall protections, health and environmental matters.
Professional painters with professional training:
- wall coverings, wood finishes, elastomeric, and anti-graffiti coatings
- paint, coatings, surface preparation and repair
- historical paint and surface repair and color matching
- water repellents, sealants, and electrostatic applications
- specialty finishes, faux, and decorative applications and graphics
- water, fire, and smoke restoration
- lead abatement, sandblasting, and pressure washing services
Because when you hire an SPCO contractor for your interior or exterior projects, you minimize risk and gain timely and dependable skilled labor in the process. That’s worth a lot in this busy world. We look forward to working with you.
Members have access to training on sustainable building practices, green painting techniques, low VOC or no VOC paint products and other innovative solutions to reduce environmental impacts. Employers have access to a comprehensive training center for safety training, equipment training and all mandatory health and safety classes. Members also participate in health and welfare and pension programs to ensure the well-being of their workforce.